Lap of nature always gives you a relaxing feeling. The comfort that nature can provide, nobody else in the world can do that. I always love to travel on beaches and feel the waves. This photograph is my first travel to Menorca.
The beauty of the beaches there are beyond my imagination and what I have imagined & seen in photographs before. I feel lucky to get a chance to do beach photography in Menorca. From my travel diary, Cala Mitjana is the beach in Menorca Spain where my this photograph belongs.
Believe me, No one can capture the beauty our eyes can see. I tried a lot and lot to capture what my eyes were experiencing. I again took so many shots with different exposures, focal lengths and, many ISO settings but real beauty was beyond the scope anyone can capture.
So In front on the reality of nature my this photograph is nothing but, as a beginner in photography, this is best what I can get with my photography knowledge.
Beach Photography Tips
- Exposure: 1/250 sec at f/11
- Focal length: 18 mm
- ISO: 200
- Flash: NO
- Timings – 4 PM approx
- Location – Cala Mitjana Menorca, Spain
- GPS coordinates- 39.9338° N, 3.9714° E
- Photography Format- Nikon raw file i.e NEF
- Editing Done: Yes
- Exposure: reduced to 0.60
- Contrast: Increased to +31
- Shadows: Increased to +29
- White: Reduced to -40
- Clarity: Increased to +29
- Lens Correction: Adobe lightroom “Enable Profile Correction” Enabled.
- Camera that I used to take this photograph is again my favorite – Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera with AF-P 18-55mm VR Kit Lens
Have a look at Nikon D5300