Eiffel tower – The absolute Highlight of Paris. It’s an entirely different feeling when you climb up in the elevator to reach the top floor of Eiffel tower and see the beautiful city from there. But more on Eiffel tower details in later posts on my Travel Diary.
This picture I have taken just 5 minutes before the glitters would start at Eiffel Tower. Let me tell about the weather during the time of the shot. It was a rainy day and I have experienced rain shower entire day. And during this time also It was so much cloudy and as soon as I clicked this shot, rain started again. I have one more photography of Eiffel Tower in rain, It’s not so much good but I will add it in this post itself with little noise cancellation on that Image.
The only thing that I find not so good in this picture is – this picture is little blurry. As it was raining, I have not used Tripod to click a perfect image.
For this post, I have just picked only one image of Eiffel Tower at night and I will add more images soon in this post
Eiffel Tower At night – Photography Tips
- Focal Length: 18 mm
- Aperture: F/3.5
- Shutter Speed: 1/8 seconds
- ISO: 800
- Flash: Yes
- Lighting: Only Street Light
- Time: Evening After Sunset Near about 8 PM
- Lens Used: Nikon 18 – 55 mm lens
- Image Editing – Yes ( For this photograph I have lost exact editing details, but I remember edited below parameters)
- Exposure: Reduced slightly
- Contrast: Increased slightly
- Clarity: Increased slightly
- Luminance and Saturation: Orange Color Increased a bit
Have a look at Original Unedited shot below:
- Camera used: Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera with AF-P 18-55mm VR Kit Lens
Have a look at Nikon D5300