This Indian traditional glass bangles photography I have clicked on my small stay at Hyderabad at a roadside shop at Char Minar market, Hyderabad India. Hyderabad char minar market is famous for various kind of Indian traditional dresses, jewelry and accessories.
Bangles Photography shoot details
- Camera used – Nikon D5300
- Focal length – 50 mm
- Shutter Speed – 1/1000 seconds
- F Stop – F/1.8
- Lighting – Sunny Daylight. The time of click is approximately 2 PM to 3 PM IST.
- Flash – Not used
- Location – Char Minar market, Hyderabad. In the bright sunny day, the shop has only roof and all four sides are open (No wall)
- Category: Street Photography, Indian Photography, Nikon Photography & Vishal Rajoria Photography
Bangles Photography editing details
- Software used – Adobe Lightroom CC
- Time Spent in the editing of these – Approximately 5 minutes per photograph.
- With Adobe lightroom following corrections are done:
- Color Saturation is increased
- A little Noise is reduced from the image
- A little color noise reduction
- Sharpen photograph
- Exposure, contracts, highlights, and shadows are corrected a little.